In the face of the health emergency situation caused by COVID-19, we would like to inform you that our team of professionals is working remotely with all the resources and technological means necessary to continue providing the best service to our clients.
Our team is made up of lawyers and economists who are experts in solving crisis situations that companies and individuals may experience in the course of their commercial or professional activity.
Laporta & Arbós continues offering juridical services and legal advices in order to find solutions to face the economic impact derived by the exceptional situation that is taking place.
Our team advices on the issues detailed below:
Advice to companies and legal persons
- Preparation and processing of financial programs both public and private.
- Search of investors. The investment would be made through sale/purchase participations, capital increase, merger and acquisition.
- Negotiations with the Company’s creditors in order to find solutions that will allow its viability. The solutions could involve the novation of contracts, participative loans, subrogation of third parties of the client’s debt, acknowledgment of debt in the most favourable conditions for the client or total or partial condonation of it.
- Pre-bankruptsy or bankruptsy court file.
- Commercial, labor and tax planning advice.
Advice to individuals
- Negotiation with banks in order to refinance mortgage debts, credit policies and loans of any consideration that may affect the client.
- Negotiation with landlords to adapt the rental of the home, office or commercial premises to the needs of the client.
- Tax and Labor advice and planning.
Given the economic problems that our clients may suffer from the effects of COVID-19, Laporta & Arbós offers more than 30 years of experience advising companies and individuals who have required our services.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us through our Contact Form.