Commercial and Corporate Law
Commercial and corporate advice to companies and individuals
Laporta & Arbós offers business advice and we are experts in Corporate Law and with an extensive experience in corporate and company reorganisations, and in the constitution of Companies.
We offer our clients legal services in all aspects of corporate work with an innovative and pragmatic approach. The business experience of the lawyers of the law firm, allows us to advise and design the different forms of business organisation providing protection to the company in its activity.
Our advice include, among others, the following services:
- Minute Preparation and drafting.
- Annual accounts, year–end closing entry and deposit of accounts in the Commercial Register.
- Preparation and drafting of statutory amendments, capital increases and reductions, transformation of companies, acquisitions, mergers and splits of companies, dissolutions and liquidations.
- Advice on the various forms of corporate financing as well as on corporate structures and other forms of corporate restructuring and corporate structures such as join-ventures and holdings.
- Preparation and drafting of commercial contracts of all kinds: commercial sale, exchange, assignment of credits; transport; commission, distribution, franchising, supply, collaboration, mediation, engineering and technology transfer, leasing, renting and factoring; insurance; deposit; loan; accounts in participation; bail, pledge, and mortgage.
- Bankruptcy Law: legal management of bankruptcy proceedings, and the defence of the interests of the clients affected by this circumstance.
- Banking Law and customer support to financial entities to obtain financing in their business project.