Inheritance and Family
Inheritance law and family matters
Laporta & Arbós has professionals with extensive experience in inheritance and family law.
Our team specialised in inheritance law and family matters, offers assistance, professionalism and confidence to the client. Our services include not only in its procedural aspect, but in the practice of related extrajudicial issues as well.
The advice includes, among others, the following services:
- Advice on the drafting of agreements or prenuptial agreements and regulatory agreements.
- Conflict resolution judicially or extrajudicially in separations and divorces: representation in judicial processes of disability, food, separation, divorce and filiation.
- Advice, drafting and preparation of partitions of inheritance and wills, donations, legitimate.
- Family heritage planning.
- Advice regarding national or foreign inheritance with assets in several countries and with respect to matters derived from international testamentary trusts.
- Judicial and extrajudicial succession processes.